We are looking for Georgian and English speaking graphic Designer for our growing marketing team. This position is based in Tbilisi. We are looking for a creative out of the box thinker, who will closely work with the local Branding and Communication team. Position Majorel as top employer on the Georgian market by creating different campaigns to meet local recruiting KPI’s and help with creating of internal communication campaigns or office design.
We’ve developed a unique culture where you’ll feel looked after, supported, listened to and engaged with the company from day one. We offer a dynamic workplace based on respect and mutual trust, where everyone has a voice and play a part in decision-making.
In this position, you take on the below mentioned responsibilities for Majorel Georgia.
- Bring our culture, work environment and team spirit to life with creative visual content
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Prepare rough drafts/mock-ups and present ideas before deciding on a final design/concept
- Adapting and rolling out approved concepts to various media channels, ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and compliant with corporate brand
- Test graphics across various media channels
- Develop creative visuals, for different social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Prepare different creative materials for internal communication channels (newsletters, Posters, accessories)
- Support Communications Specialist with Tik Tok strategy and shootings
- Design interior branding elements for Majorel Georgia Offices
- Manage different photo shootings
- Support Feel Good Ambassadors with creative visuals
- Fulfil other tasks deriving directly from the position without being directly ordered so.
- Personal characteristics: friendliness, alertness, loyalty to employer, creative, diligence, out of the box thinker, ability to work under pressure
- At least 2 years of experience in a creative agency or as a freelancer
- Passionate about social media and new emerging marketing and design trends
- Proficient in Georgian and English (minimum B2 Level),
- Advance command of adobe suite tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- 2D or 3D Design Experience
- Good design presentation skills – PowerPoint
- Web design experience is considered a plus
- Good command of premier pro and aftereffects will be a plus.