Last week we have successfully implemented a work from home (WFH) solution at Majorel Georgia.
Thanks to the outstanding drive and commitment of our teams and clients, over 1000 employees currently are working from home.
We have successfully implemented home office solutions to ensure the well-being of our teams while continuing to serve our customers. In near future we plan to announce new/additional positions and grow our #OneMajorel team – Alexander Mironenko, Majorel Georgia Country Manager
We would like to take this opportunity and say thank you to:
- all our employees for their commitment and extraordinary support,
- the IT departments and project managers for the implementation of the WFH solutions,
- the HR department, for their fast respond, support and flexibility,
- the local pandemic managers, for taking care of our employees, and creating safe working conditions,
- the Administration department for their support.
With our employee’s continuous support, we once again, we proved that we are #driven go further!
A list of preventive measures is in place since the outbreak in all Majorel Georgia offices to minimize future risks of COVID-19 spread:
– Employees who live in Rustavi were provided with free transport,
– Increased cleaning and disinfection of all our working places and the complete building,- Complete building disinfection,
– Equipped offices with the necessary prevention equipment (hand sanitizer, masks, hand gloves),
– Constant prevention and information regarding Covid-19 and company measures,
– Dedicated pandemic team which is constantly monitoring the current situation and keeps in contact for any questions and concerns,
– Business trips abroad completely canceled,
– Common areas are closed (such as game zone, kitchen),
– All employees who have been travelling or were in contact with infected persons were asked to isolate themselves,
– Staff meetings were cancelled or moved to digital channels,
– All face to face recruitment processes have been postponed or moved to digital channels,
– All trainings where moved to digital channels,
– A dedicated e-mail address was created to answer all questions related to Covid-19 and business continuity.